How to change the colour of Internet Explorer

Luca M 17:12 10 Jan 04

Help! I have a recently-bought PACKARD BELL computer, and every time I log into Internet software (such as Internet Explorer and Outlook Express) there is a purple background (with white and purple gradients and the 'Packard Bell' logo) in the top bar.
PLEASE HELP ME TO CHANGE IT!!!
Thank you.

Pesala 17:26 10 Jan 04

click here

Opera is completely customisable with skins, is faster than Internet Exploder, and has a built-in email client. click here to see what you can do with only a little customisation.

Gongoozler 17:27 10 Jan 04

Have you tried Tools - Internet Options - Colors?

Luca M 17:34 10 Jan 04

I have tried the colours area but I am just downloading Opera now.

hugh-265156 17:37 10 Jan 04

i removed my packard bell branding from ie6 and outlook express using click here

Pesala 17:39 10 Jan 04

click here. There is a button at the top of the forum too, Customize, to download skins (very easy to do). If you like the one in the picture it is called Tobs Theatre Paper. Also excellent are Mac OS Jaguar, and Orbit 3.1

Luca M 17:39 10 Jan 04

Just to ask again - I want to have Internet Explorer but not the packard bell style. Is there a way I can edit the settings by deleting a Packard Bell system file or something?

Luca M 17:41 10 Jan 04

thankyou everyone the problem has been resolved

bremner 17:42 10 Jan 04

click here for how to remove the branding

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…