How to Centralise PCA Webpage in Firefox

provider 2 11:38 17 Aug 10

I think I may have done something daft but I seem to have managed to move my PCA webpage to the left so that instead of a vertical black bar down each side and the web page in the centre, I now have the whole web page moved left and a double-width black bar on the right.

Can anyone advise on how to centralise it again? Other web pages are normal.(IE 8 appears to be unaffected by whatever it is I`ve done. XP Sp3)

Nontek 11:42 17 Aug 10

Try a simple re-start of PC.

gengiscant 11:49 17 Aug 10
  provider 2 12:00 17 Aug 10

Nontek ... shut-down, re-start ... no joy.

gengiscant ... thanks for that. Looks as if it`s not just me, then.

lotvic`s zoom fix doesn`t work for me either.

I guess it`s just wait until they`re done fiddling about and see if things return to normal

Woolwell 12:04 17 Aug 10

Try clearing the cache, shut down Firefox and reopne it.

ridicle 12:04 17 Aug 10

this doesn't happen on linux

provider 2 12:11 17 Aug 10

Cache cleared, Firefox restarted ... no joy. Page is still left-shifted.

Woolwell 12:14 17 Aug 10

Hm - how odd. It's centred on Firefox on my system.

So Afraid 12:17 17 Aug 10

Just had the same problem and my fix was to disable adblock plus addon for the pca site,dont know why this has happend.

provider 2 12:20 17 Aug 10

Mmm ... I`ll try that and see what happens.

provider 2 12:29 17 Aug 10

A whole heap of ads I`ve never seen before and PCA webpage moved back to centre ...

AND WinPatrol says a new start-up for Adobe Flash Player has been detected which I`ve had WinPatrol block.

AdBlock now turned back on and staying on. I think I`ll just have to live with the left-shift.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…