How can make Solitaire or Spider Solitaire bigger

Triprajul 07:24 02 Apr 10

Greetings:

A person in my family is visually impaired. I always try to customize her computer so that it is easier for her to use. She loves playing Solitaire and Spider Solitaire but she complains that the “desks” or cards are too small. How can I make these games more pleasing for a visually impaired person? By the way, does anyone know a Forum on the Internet for visually impaired people? If you do know of one, sharing this information would be greatly appreciated.

Andsome 07:56 02 Apr 10

Download this free version, it is far superior to the MS version.

click here

birdface 08:09 02 Apr 10

In Windows7 you can go to all programs.Accessories.Ease of Access.magnifier.or whatever other tools that may help.
Not sure if that is what you are looking for .It should be the same in XP or Vista.

birdface 08:16 02 Apr 10

Googled.

click here

birdface 08:18 02 Apr 10

I don't suppose holding the CTRL button down on the keyboard and turning the scroll wheel on the mouse helps.
I know it does with normal script but whether it does it with games I have my doubts.

Woolwell 11:39 02 Apr 10

Although not a forum the RNIB site click here has some helpful advice.

Woolwell 11:42 02 Apr 10

Personally on my 22" widescreen if I maximise the solitaire window so that it fills the screen then I find that the pack is quite large.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced