how can i transmit web cam live pics without

frankie 19:55 26 Nov 03

how can i transmit web cam live pics without messenger as i remember i used net meeting,but did not use microsoft directory,to go through...am on xp pro,i dont want messenger on pc,though.all i want to use it for is family to family,conferencing,my brother is bringing pc up tomorrow till friday so all advice asp please,also a refresher on where to find net meeting on xp,i have it on mine but as i recall was hidden somewhere,simple terms please as am a bit pc dozy.cheers..me age...

A_World_Maker 20:11 26 Nov 03

you can use Yahoo.. that is similar to msn messenger click here

to find netmeeting .... Start... Run... conf.exe or you can find the programme in "C:\Program Files\NetMeeting\conf.exe"

A_World_Maker 20:13 26 Nov 03

the netmeeting directory is now closed and combined with messenger (msn)

frankie 21:22 26 Nov 03

thanks for response,as i recall we went through the net meeting to another directory, not the micro soft one,problem is my elder brother who set it up we have had the row,so i cant set it up on this new pc without him telling me,however can you run me through the way to set up new one please,msn has been taken off my pc,as advised to many adverts,i we both have xp pro,,both newish users,but willing cheers,

frankie 21:23 26 Nov 03

the first one brother set up was ad free...

A_World_Maker 21:10 27 Nov 03

From memory (its been a few years since I frequented netmeetings directories) there was a website with quite a few 'community' directories listed. I, like you, have since lost those links.

I am not totally sure, but have you tried making a 'call' to someone using their email address?

frankie 21:56 27 Nov 03

cheers for response.i was called meetnow.autodesk.com.just got to find if still up n running cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…