How can I tell who the computer "Administrator" is

Will 13:49 05 Oct 06

I have been having problems installing my son's game. I thought it may be something to do with weather I am the "administrator" of the computer. I have four acounts set up, myself, wife, son and daughter. In Control panel "User Accounts" it states all four of us are "Computer Administrator". I went to check in safe mode and it also has an "Administrator" account. In the trouble shooter for the game is says there is only one administrator, is this the one in Safe Mode? if so how can I get that acount to show in normal mode so I can install stuff. The computer is 2gigs, 512 RAM, 128 Graphics card, 80 gig HD, windows XP home Hope, version 2002, with service pack 2. Hope you can help.
P.S. I have downloaded the patches for the game (Hidden and Dangerous 2) but they will not run/open, this is another reason I think it is a Administrator issue, I turned off Norton internet security while downloading and trying to run the patch

Technotiger 13:56 05 Oct 06

Hi, checkout this -

click here

Cheers.

Will 14:08 05 Oct 06

Looks like I have administrator rights but can anybody confirm that there can be more than one administrator account.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:15 05 Oct 06

There is an inbuilt administrator account plus you can make as many accounts administrators as you wish.

I have 4 admin accounts and one limited account on this PC.

Any user with admin rights should beable to install programs.

GroupFC 14:26 05 Oct 06

AFAIK, you can have more than one account with Administrator rights.

Have a look at this and see if it helps click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced