How can I send a Hotmail Email

qwaszz 15:26 06 Feb 05

Now MSN have stopped Outlook (or OE) sending hotmail emails how can I send emails without having to visit the Hotmail website and log on every time??

Tick Tock 15:40 06 Feb 05

I can still send hotmail using thunderbird and
foxmail using my smtp settings.

taffyal 16:07 06 Feb 05

I've been using Foxmail for months & its great, but recently its become awkward to send Hotmail with it. Takes ages, & often times out, so I have to use Hotmail website. Anyone any ideas? cheers, Al.

VoG II 16:17 06 Feb 05

I still send and receive messages on my free Hotmail account using OE. Just sent myself a test message to check.

antony-332406 16:37 06 Feb 05

it depends on the age of your hotmail account...
i have a few, and if you open one now, then you cant use O.E., i also have a hotmail accound about 5 years old, and that wont work either, it stopped working about 2 months ago
i think if you sign up for a paid account, then it will work in O.E.
BTW id never pay for an e-mail account thats as easy to hack as an hotmail account!

octal 17:34 06 Feb 05

You seemed to have two threads running on a similar theme, would you mind closing one or the other please old chap so we don't get confused, many thanks.

By the way I've answered you on your problem in your other thread.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…