How can I run MIcrosoft Office Outlook ?

Antonio Machado 03:04 25 Sep 10

Hello experts: I am receiving this message "Microsoft Office Outlook: either there is no default mail client or the current mail client can not fulfill the messaging request. Please erun Microsoft Office Outlook and set it as the default mail client". My question is: how do I do it ? how do I run Microsoft Office Outlook ? I have Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 installed in my p.c., so where should I click? given that I am not so knowledged in p.c., I would apreciatte if your indications are as detailed as possible. Thanks in advance for your help, best, Antonio.

accordion 06:58 25 Sep 10

What program are you using for email? Go into Internet Explorer, Tools > Internet Options > Programs.

Then make sure your Email program is set to whatever you are using.

OR - if you have Outlook installed, and you want to use that for email, you should find it in yor Start - All Programs list under MS Office.

Dave

lotvic 12:06 25 Sep 10

You don't have to use Microsoft Office Outlook as your default email. You can use whatever email program you want, just set the one you want as the default to use as accordion has said.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…