How can I record Skype conversations

281apple 08:47 11 Apr 07

Using Skype, I give English lessons to someone in Spain and this person in return gives me Spanish lessons. We meet for one hour three times a week. Skype works very well for this. We are now looking for a way to record our Skype conversations. Can anyone help?

anskyber 08:50 11 Apr 07

You could pay for the "pamela" voice recorder which is part of Skype.

White_Elephant 08:50 11 Apr 07

I presume you have tried windows sound recorder on your pc and it doesn't work?

anskyber 08:51 11 Apr 07
  MAJ 08:59 11 Apr 07

Use Audacity click here it's free.

Technotiger 09:04 11 Apr 07

Loads of choices here ... including Freebie ..

click here

Stuartli 09:10 11 Apr 07

Also:

click here

281apple 10:08 11 Apr 07

THANKS GUYS. I've downloaded Pamela and Audacity and I will try them both out for a while. The problem with Pamela for Skype 3.x is "Unfortunately the Pamela Turorial has not been updated yet to the latest 3.0 version". Of course Pamela is an investment while Audacity is free. I'll take the best of them or even to check out others. As concerns sound, I am a real dummy. Thanks for your help.

281apple 08:48 13 Apr 07

MAJ, I downloaded Audacity and I can record what I say on Skype but there seems to be no way to record the voice of the person on the other end of the line. There is no Instruction Guide and, after several tries, I have not yet found the right configuration. Are you sure that I can use it to record conversations on Skype?

Pamela: I downloaded Pamela on a 30 day trial basis but there is no tutorial for it and I have not yet figured out how to use it. Can anyone help?

281apple 10:56 13 Apr 07

ALL IS WELL THAT FINISHES WELL.
I FINALLY FUND PRETTYMAY WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEED. THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR HELP.

Technotiger 10:59 13 Apr 07

Grreat, thanks for the feedback.

(Prettymay is in my link above - for anyone else who wants it)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…