How can I print my "Favorites" links in Windows XP

Antonio Machado 03:19 08 Sep 10

Hello experts:

I have several years acumulating "Favorites" in my P.C. at home, I have all of them neatly organized so they are very easy to find.

When I am at the Art Gallery I manage, I frequently need to consult those websites and links so I'd love to print the list of those links and then copy them in the computer I have there.

Is that possible? if so, how could I do it?

Thanks in advance, Best, Antonio.

howard64 06:53 08 Sep 10

you can export favourites to a file or even a usb key then import them on the other pc.

howard64 06:55 08 Sep 10

click on favourites bar and you should see the option to import and export then follow the instructions.

Antonio Machado 10:02 08 Sep 10

Hello Howard64: Thanks for making time to help me. I have Windows XP Pack 3. I click on "Favorites" but I don't find neither "Import" nor "Export", where else I can find them? please continue helping me for copying my Favorites in a "Flash Drive" would be great ! Best, Antonio.

birdface 10:10 08 Sep 10

Not sure but the only way I can see would be to put them all in the one folder and right click it and Choose send to.
I am sure there must be an easier way.

Poitier 10:18 08 Sep 10

hi,
To print them first display them,then press print screen key.
open paint(start/acccesories/paint
click edit/paste
click file /setup and make any adjustment you need
then print from the file menu

Murielson 1 10:32 08 Sep 10

Outlook normally blocks favorites files within emails if you try and send them. Assume it is protection against virus spreading.

woodchip 10:37 08 Sep 10

If you are using IE8 go to Menu File Import Export
If its another Browser like Firefox, click on Favourites button the Manage you should then see to imports Export

iscanut2 11:00 08 Sep 10

In Firefox, click on Bookmarks, then Organize, then select Import/Export tab..save to location of your choice.

Batch 16:38 08 Sep 10

With IE your favorites should typically be stored (in the Favorites folder) at:

C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Favorites

where USERNAME is your user name.

In Windows Explorer you can just drag this Favorites folder to a USB Flash drive.

Then plug it in to your other PC and access these directly (i.e. click on them) in Windows Explorer and they will open up in IE.

BT 17:05 08 Sep 10

In Menu bar click on File
In the drop down menu click on Import/Export
In Import/Export wizard click on Next
Chose Export Favorites from the list and follow the prompts.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Best iMovie for Mac tips 2017 | How to edit video with iMovie: 26 brilliant video editing tricks…