How can I prevent or find easy way to recover.etc.

newearwax 15:42 04 Nov 04

#1. Thanx for the help given me on thread Outlook express problem>>. The same thing happened again recently but the remedy of loading IE6 over existing did not work as system told me that a newer version was available and t/foe could not proceed. I found that my OE settings had become corrupt. Is there an easy way to store them off-OEx so that I can reinstate them: I had to do it manually.

#2. Message rules seem to deal with incoming mail. Is there on any email programs a facility to ensure that mail to particular addressees originates from a particular identity?

newearwax 19:50 06 Nov 04

Further to above, I found that the names of both my POP and SMTP servers had been a;tered to xxx.0.0.1 and my user id from user-name to user name#popservername. Can anyone give advice as asked above or recommend way to avoid the problems I am encountering, please?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…