How can i make cash?

bluebird 11:40 10 May 04

How can i make my pc work for me and get some cash? im skint!

scooby43 11:42 10 May 04

what is ur current specfication of your computer,are you planning on getting a new one. More information please.

scooby43 11:42 10 May 04

whats the problem with pc?

Belatucadrus 11:55 10 May 04

Doesn't sound like a technical problem to me, more a skills issue, what can you do with a PC ?

spencer boy 11:57 10 May 04

Have you tried to search in a search engine (google) with something like ' Work Home Computers'. There are lots of ways out there - whether they are any good and they make you money is a different matter.

Djohn 12:06 10 May 04

Your local job centre will provide you with many suggestions for home working using your PC. If you are unemployed at the moment there will be free training and may even be grants available to help you start up.

Confab 12:10 10 May 04

Sell it - You'll get cash and we won't get silly questions!

:-)

scooby43 12:11 10 May 04

sorry I missunderstood your question bluebird

wildrover 12:15 10 May 04

Beware the pitfalls of home working click here Maybe the best use of your pc for work is to have a look at a cv writing site and write up a cv to send to local employers??

Djohn 12:17 10 May 04

Don't be too harsh Confab, it's not like you. I think the question is a genuine one and as most of us know there are many companies advertised on the internet that are not quite what they seem.

The last thing someone short of cash needs is to lay out more money for false hopes. The Job centre is a genuine port of call and will give good free advice also help if possible. J.

Confab 12:21 10 May 04

Sorry You're right. Bluebird please accept my apologies, if your question is genuine then please ignore my comment, it seem a good idea at the time!!

Regards

Coonfab

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…