How can I get rid of these 2 spyware?

GuZ><0r 22:15 08 Nov 05

Spybot Search & Destroy has just found two spyware. They are;

They have both asked to access the internet (so I blocked them) but when I try and remove them with Spybot, it says that they coulndn't be fixed because they could be that the associated files are still in use(in memory) This could be fixed after a restart.

What should I do to get rid of them.

Skyver 22:18 08 Nov 05

Let Spybot scan upon restarting - it will load before everything else and do the scan on it's own if you select OK.

Mark5001 22:19 08 Nov 05

NavExcel click here

MoeMoney click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:20 08 Nov 05

MoeMoney click here

Navexcel Go to Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel, choose the 'NavHelper' and click 'Remove'. Restart the computer

GuZ><0r 22:26 08 Nov 05

Thanks for the responses. THe problem are now gone. Yay

BEN MARSHALL 16:57 09 Nov 05

just to be safe i suggest scanning with Ad aware SE form lava soft because spy bot doesn't find as many as lavasoft's does! see link click here

BEN MARSHALL 16:59 09 Nov 05

You did not mention the OS that you are using but if it includes Sysytem Restore then, now that you are clean, it is essential that you clean up the system restore element to ensure that you do not accidentally put the malware back in the future.

This is easily achieved by switching off system restore, then restart the computer and restart system restore. The restart will automatically put a clean restore point in the system

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…