How can I get my favourites in alphabetical order?

porridge 15:52 20 Jan 03
  porridge 15:52 20 Jan 03

Can anyone help please. My list of favourites is not all that big but a bit confusing. Is ther a way to align them alphabetoically other than doing it one for one?

Porridge

VoG™ 15:53 20 Jan 03

Right click, Sort by name

watchful 15:59 20 Jan 03

Vog(tm)

Thanks very much - I was wondering about that too.

porridge 18:33 20 Jan 03

Sorry VOG tm I don't quite follow. I have done as you suggest and right clicked on Favourites but despite having checked out all the available possibilities I cannot find any way of sorting, never mind by name. Have I misunderstood?
Porridge

VoG™ 18:35 20 Jan 03

Left click on the Favorites menu item in Internet Explorer.

Right click on any of the displayed Favorites and select "Sort by Name" from the list that appears - it is near the bottom.

leo49 18:36 20 Jan 03

Left click Favs to open the drop down list. Place your cursor anywhere in the dropdown list[or sublist(s)if you have them],right click and select 'sort by name'.

Regards

watchful 18:39 20 Jan 03

Open the Favourites menu first then right click anywhere within it and the menu drops down showing option to sort near bottom.

watchful 18:40 20 Jan 03

'Snap' 3 times...

VoG™ 18:40 20 Jan 03

You only need to do this once!!!!

porridge 18:56 20 Jan 03

Watchful, Leo49 and VOG

I have followed advice but the drop down list I get when clicking is as follows:
New Folder
Print
Make available off line
Copy to
Cut
Copy
Delete
Rename
Properties.

No sorting routine in sight. I am on Explorer 6.1 I believe. Bear with me please I am not all that clever. Any more suggestions?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…