How can i edit a pdf if i only have adobe reader

Koochy 20:08 12 Oct 06

I have just been emailed an adobe pdf form that i need to fill in and send back the only problem is it needs to be back in london by tomorrow afternoon so what i would like to do is fill it in and email it back. Is there a way i can edit it without printing it out and scanning it back in? i have adobe reader 7 XP sp2

Jackcoms 20:10 12 Oct 06

Try copy/paste into Word

Mit123 20:26 12 Oct 06

you could copy it into microsoft word as jackcoms said and then when you have edited it , but then MABY put it back onto a pdf using a speacial type of software for free. only a small suggestion.

g0slp 20:32 12 Oct 06

I use this

click here

for converting documents to .pdf for transmitting.

Mit123 20:46 12 Oct 06

maby this site would of be help click here

Koochy 22:20 12 Oct 06

I have just spoke to a friend of mine and they have Adobe pro. and said i can go around to their house and edit the document there so i think that will be the easiest way. So i'm sorry if i have wasted your time but thanks very much for all your help.

Thanks again

Koochy

DieSse 22:26 12 Oct 06

Many forms providers will lock the pdf so that you cannot change it (because they don't want their forms altered)- so don't rely on being able to edit it at your friends.

Much safer to print it, write on it, and scan it back in to email it.

woodchip 22:39 12 Oct 06

Foxit will let you put text on top in free version but you have to pay for the editing version

Koochy 23:04 12 Oct 06

I will give it a go at my friends house tomorrow and let ou all know how i get on. If all else fails i will try foxit as i only need to put text onto it i don't really need to edit it and if that fails i will just print,write,scan and email it. I suppose my thread title was a bit misleading sorry for that

Thanks

Koochy

Koochy 13:29 17 Oct 06

Just to let you know i was able to add text to the document although i wasn't allowed to edit it.
Thanks to all
Koochy

Koochy 13:30 17 Oct 06

Just to let you know i was able to add text to the document although i wasn't allowed to edit it.
Thanks to all
Koochy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…