how can I change drop down list arrow colour?

powertool 21:04 16 Sep 04

When I tried to re-create the drop down box from the table the BBC site here:

click here

I found that the drop down arrow on my version is sort of blue; which clashes with the brown!

I guess that the solution lies in the style sheet. Does anyone know how I can read the style sheet from the BBC site, or how I can change the colour of the arrow?

Thanks for your help.

powertool 21:47 18 Sep 04

this is a bit embarrassing - but I swear that it wasn't blue yesterday! I had the two browser windows open side by side and the BBC one was black.

I don't use software, I write all my pages up in HTML myself. That's why, when I see a page I like I tend to want to look at the source to see how they did it. I quite liked the colour scheme on the BBC page and wanted to see what palette they used.

Meanwhile - does anyone know if it is possible to change the colour of the drop down arrow?!

powertool 22:38 18 Sep 04

the drop down arrow is monochrome when viewed on AOL's integrated browser, but blue when viewed on MSIE. It doesn't get me much further forward, but at least I didn't imagine it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…