How to burn TV recording to play on Yamada DVD

Pamy 12:24 17 Sep 08

Hello everyone, my relative who is not yet on the internet as asked me this queston and as I cannot help I new where to come too.
"Yamada wants MPEG 2 files, Tevion usb-t tuner produces MPG files. How do I Make them compatible. Also there is a patch available for the Tevion .... to stop it deleting the CD Roms where can I download it from?"
My relative is tryng to record a TV prog.then burn to disk and play on the Yamada DVD player. He has Ashampoo Burning Studio 6.

Regards, pamy

johnnyrocker 15:49 17 Sep 08

you may find your tevion answer if you click here=

as for dvd's for other players using a program called dvd flick needs no file changes or any thing again a google search will find

johnny.

patch
click here
Tevion forum
click here
There may be something relating to burning/converting help on the above forum.

Pamy 16:49 17 Sep 08

thanks johnnyrocker, and you *Raven*, pleased you answerd as I remember your help from when I had the Tevion, but now passed it on to m relative as it slowed my computer up too much

Pamy 17:37 17 Sep 08

OK, have downloaded patches to my flash drive and installed on relatives computer and all seams well. I can play TV recording in media player but still not on Yamada, just get screen full of coloured blocks, any more ideas please Will not be able to reply tonight thanks Pamy

dms_05 18:26 17 Sep 08

Pamy - I've had lots of problems with a Yamada. They seem very sensitive to the DVD blanks used when recording the programme. My personal experience was only 4x DVD-R's worked and even then not all makes (due I believe to different manufacturers having different lead in tracks).

Sorry I don't have a solution because I never really found one, other than using 4x DVD-R blanks. Even taking an 8x blank from the same manufacturer only allowed for trouble free playback for the first half of the DVD capacity.

Pamy 10:37 18 Sep 08

Thanks to all for your help, am going to hand it back to relative with info on disks and let him persevere.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…