how to break my laptop!

23eckham 13:42 07 Oct 11

hey guys, i know its abit weird but my laptop insurance company are being a total di*k to me, even though i paid £150 for my insurance. its a long story... anyway, i want to break my laptop somehow so they send me a new one. any ideas??

Cymro. 13:58 07 Oct 11

I rather look forward to some of the answer to this one.

compumac 14:06 07 Oct 11

Does not deserve an answer

cocteau48 14:07 07 Oct 11

Cymro

I would not hold your breath waiting for any answers.

This should obviously have been posted on the forum for "Please help me defraud my insurance company .com"

birdface 14:12 07 Oct 11

I don't think you will get any answers from this forum maybe try another one.

What you are suggesting is not legal and the truthful answer is we cannot help anyone commit a crime or fraud.

Terry Brown 14:23 07 Oct 11

The insurance company may well demand to see the computer and test it for themselves, they are not idiots and any damage deliberalty caused, will be found and you will lose your laptop and not recieve a penny back.

You may also be put on a register (which all insurance companies can check), this can make it very difficult (and more expensive) to get insurance in the future:

This can include Car insurance.

Terry

cocteau48 14:45 07 Oct 11

Wise words from Terry Brown and,as per Watchdog last night,all queries,not just claims,are logged on the register against your name.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…