How to back up Micro Money to a CD?

LoftyCaptn 10:42 03 Jan 09

I am running Vista home Premium and use Microsoft Money which came with my PC. After IIhave worked on a file and am closing it down it asks me if I want to back up, if I choose,"Yes," there is a drop down box to choose where to back-up to. The problem is the box only contains the "Floppy disk" option and I do not have a floppy disk drive! Is there a way of showing the program that I want to save to cd?
Thanks

Pamy 10:48 03 Jan 09

mine allows backup to HDD also, then you can copy from there to CD I think

How do you back up to hard Drive then?

Pamy 11:25 03 Jan 09

Go inti "FILE" then "BACKUP" then a box drops down like you said then you can click on the Raidio button for HDD

Pamy 11:28 03 Jan 09

PS just had anther look and when the box appears you canalso brows and I could choose my CD drive

iscanut 11:46 03 Jan 09

Just had a look at my backup options. I have 2..One to floppy disk which also lists all other drives in a selection drop down available and backup to hard disk, which lists my hard drive (C) and external hard drives

I'm replying on Dad's behalf- his only offers floppy disk as an option.

I wonder if he shouldreinstall the program 9BUT HE CAN'T BACK UP FIRST ANYWAY!)

Sorry for the caps on that one!

Pamy 11:56 03 Jan 09

Debe, mine is Money 2003. When you go into FILE then BACKUP and the box appears, are you sure there is not a RADIO button th click on for HDD?

Sorry to re question ou on this point, but it is strange that this option is not there. Also you can click on HELP and then search for backup help

Pamy 12:31 03 Jan 09

You should also be able to go into TOOLS, then OPTIONS, then BACkUP, and change the backup options.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac