//some 3rd party need geo

How to alter text in a Bitmap Image

I have Win XP Home.I have been given a printed sheet containing quiz questions and consists of a flower border with text in the centre and I assume has been compiled using Paint.I have scanned the document to my hard drive and the icon shows a Bitmap Image with a paintbrush icon.I wish to change some of the text and re-save.I haven`t a clue how to do this so any advice would be most welcome.

pj123 16:50 17 Jul 05

To be able to edit the text you would need to put this through an OCR. The second alternative, and possibly quicker, is to forget the border and just retype the questions (and alter them as you want) in a word processor!

De Marcus 17:03 17 Jul 05

It's most likely been created using word, you can start afresh and knock one together yourself, including flower border.

De Marcus 17:07 17 Jul 05

Would it look similar to click here ???

jimv7 18:02 17 Jul 05

Looks like an ms publisher file to me.

Yes!it does look similar to the `click here` bit from De Marcus but will do as pj123 suggests and type it out in a Word document to save the aggro.
Thank you all for your ideas.

De Marcus 18:26 17 Jul 05

If you want to, you can add the border in word, it's all I did in my 'click here'. Very easy to do.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…