How to alter script size in M/S Word

golfpro 13:59 05 Jul 04

OS XP Home, soft wear M/S Office Word 2002.
A few weeks ago when I started word I was presented with a large cursor and a script size that I could read (with my aged eyes) very easily while typing. Then it suddenly it went back to a small size.
I have altered this by increasing the "Zoom" on the tool bar to 150%, it seems to work, BUT is this the correct way to do it?????

terminus 14:09 05 Jul 04

you look across the toolbar on the top of the page, you will see a box showing the size of the text, click on the tab, and increase the number to the required size.

Gongoozler 14:12 05 Jul 04

If you want to type a normal size text, but view it large on your screen, then the zoom is the right control for the job. If, however, you want to type in a large font from start, then the best way is to change the template normal.dot. click here

golfpro 14:43 05 Jul 04

The finished and printed text size is OK it is just the viewing size I wanted larger, so the zoom is OK, thanks.

€dstowe 14:48 05 Jul 04

The zoom is exactly the control you should use. We use it all the time in a number of programs for precise aligning of various layers, graphics, text - everything!

Sometimes we even go to 500% which is a bit much, I admit but can be necessary occasionally.

€d

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…