How to add unallocated space to my partition C?

Brook5657 04:38 09 Apr 14

Recently, I just find my Partition F is keeping empty for a really long time. So, I just delete this partition and wonder to add the unallocated space to my partition C. But, I don’t know how to do that. So, I come here and need your help. How can I increase the Partition C drive space with the unallocated space? Any idea would be appreciated here! Thanks!

northumbria61 07:09 09 Apr 14

The easiest way would be to use MiniTool Partition Wizard (FREE)

MiniTool

If you look under the heading Common Partition Operations down left side of screen everything is explained with screenshots

Lance2647 04:06 11 Apr 14

Don’t worry! Here are two ways for you to go on:

1). Extend your partition C pace in Disk Management Back up everything important on another drive and right click this partition C to extend it in Disk Management.

2). Apply some partition resizing tools. If you are not so familiar about the partition resizing tuffs or the first way fails for you, you can directly use some partition resizing tools like: IM-Magic Partition Resizer Free, GParted, Paragon Partition Master and more.

PS: Always back up everything important well before resizing partition in case of data loss.

Gale05ds00 04:05 17 Apr 14

Two solutions for you:

1). If the unallocated space is exactly behind your C drive, back up all important data, open Disk Management (right click “My Computer to hit “Manage” > click “Disk Management” in the left listed categories) and right click this C drive to extend it there.

2). But, if the unallocated space is not adjacent to your C drive, you also can take chances with some reliable partition resizing tools. No matter which solution you prefer, always back up everything important well at first.

Here is a video tutorial that teaches about how to resize partition space step by step may help you out: youtube.com/watch?v=_WPcrHgIPPY

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…