how to add music to VCD

krsna 12:53 26 May 04

I have a family movie on VCD, how can I add music soundtrack to it? I tried using movie maker on XP, but it would not import the VCD format.

SANTOS7 13:54 26 May 04

click here this should do it

krsna 19:34 26 May 04

Nice program Santos7 b ut what i am after is the ability to dub new sound track to video which is on a VCD. Any suggestions anyone please.

oseven 20:25 26 May 04

You cannot add music to a cd you have already created.What you could do is trqansfer the vcd to your computer and then use a prog. such as Ulead or one of the freebies from a magazine,and the create a new movie with music added,using of course you original video file.

krsna 21:19 26 May 04

Is there any program that you recommend.

Bapou 23:15 26 May 04

You can pay about £50 - to £60 for Ulead * or Pinnacle 9, both very good editors. Or download,click here the Zwei-Stein Video Editor for free.

Bapou 23:17 26 May 04

Ulead * should read Ulead 8, the latest version now available.

oseven 19:28 27 May 04

I have used pinnacle studio 8 and did not like it because it kept crashing.Apparently this is a common problem ,but the reviews of studio 9 say this problem has been considerably reuced.I use Ulead Video studio 7 and can reccomend it.
If you are only going to add music ie no editing or special effects ,just use a freebie but not the Microsoft one as this will only work on afew dvd players.

krsna 15:25 03 Jun 04

Can anyone let me if Serif Movie Power Pack would be a good program to buy for this. It is being offered at a very low price but I am not sure it any good or how difficult to use.

computernerdiamnot 15:36 03 Jun 04

Just a note music added to a vcd must be in mp3 format.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017