How to add a @msn email account to outlook express

Angerofgod 18:22 12 Jan 04

i have a email account and i woul like to use it in outlook express i was wondering if anyone knows how to do this

bremner 18:47 12 Jan 04

This might be what you need click here

Angerofgod 18:51 12 Jan 04

no ive tried those settings they dont work i think the emails use different addresses to the ones

R4 19:10 12 Jan 04

If you go to tools and select accounts in Outlook Express you can add another account as the site bremner instucts.

But you will need the SMNP server info from MSM, you should be able to get this from the MSM email info site.

beeuuem 19:26 12 Jan 04

While running Outlook Express, click Tools and then select Accounts. Click the Add button and then select Mail.

In the Display Name textbox, type the name you wish to be associated with this account.

Click the Next button.

Click 'I already have an e-mail address that I'd like to use'.

Then enter in the box below your [email protected] e.g. [email protected].

From the My Incoming mail server is a <> server dropdown menu, select HTTP.

From the My HTTP mail server provider is dropdown menu, select Other.

In the Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server textbox, type
"http: //" without the space between : and /.

Then Click Next In the Account Name textbox, type your MSN email address, eg [email protected] and in the password box enter your msn internet access password.

Click the Next button. Click the Finish button and then click Close.

You will then be presented with a box asking you "Would you like to download folders from the mail server you have added?" Click Yes.

Once completed your msn mail box is now ready to use.

Angerofgod 19:46 12 Jan 04

thanks guys i have it sorted now

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…