how to access outlook express spam folder

wots it all about 11:41 13 Jan 06

Hello
I have a feeling that an email I have been waiting for may have been diverted to my OE spam folder, how can I access this folder to edit it please? I have had a bit of a scout around but cant seem to find anything relevant.
Many thanks as usual.

Skyver 11:49 13 Jan 06

Outlook Express doesn't have a spam folder of it's own, usually requires setting up if you have anti-spam software that filters the emails before it gets to OE.

wots it all about 11:59 13 Jan 06

oh ok, its just that when I was using BTYahoo to access my emails, I had loads of spam every day, going straight in the spam folder, which I had to check daily to ensure there wasnt anything in there I wanted to keep. Now, I only use OE and hardly get any spam ! Not that I'm complaining of course, but I thought it must be getting diverted somewhere.

Skyver 12:08 13 Jan 06

Maybe they still divert it, see if you can still access the BTYahoo spam folder online, there should be a delay of at least a few days before spam is actually deleted so you can check and rescue things that have been classified incorrectly.

wots it all about 12:23 13 Jan 06

good idea! Will do that , thank you v much !

wots it all about 22:18 13 Jan 06

Ha ! It worked ! Can you believe there were 2300 spam items in the BTYahoo folder,and my email had gone in there, so you saved me a lot of hassle - thanks for the tip Skyver !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now