How 2 create a simple 4 photo collage 4 my desktop

Triprajul 07:32 08 Apr 10

Greetings:

Recently, my wife received four photos via email. She loves these photos so much that I would like to create a collage of them and put the college on the desktop for her. Does anyone know how to create a college of 4 photos and then put on the desktop? BTW, if anyone knows a more appropriate forum for this question, the information would be greatly appreciated.

BT 07:38 08 Apr 10

In a photo program, load in each picture on a separate layer and move around till you get the arrangement you want then flatten the image and save.

If you don't have a photo program download Paint.Net from
click here
which will do the job.

eedcam 08:35 08 Apr 10

This may well suit its free click here and there are plenty more if you google collages

muddypaws 08:38 08 Apr 10

Or free Picasa. click here
Once it has imported all your photos (automatically) you are about 3 clicks away from a desktop collage. Go to 'Create/ Picture collage'.
When done go to 'Create/ set as desktop'.

BRYNIT 10:43 08 Apr 10

Make sure you the page size you use is the same as the screen size. If you monitor it set at 1280x1020 pixels make the page size the same or you may get distortion in the picture.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…