Hover buttons do not display when online

McBane 21:49 02 Jul 03

This is a problem I noticed in Front Page when previewing my web page. Instead of getting the hoverbutton, a white box with a small red square, a green circle and a triangle appear. This is not limited to my web site. I have also noticed that several sites (my bank's being one) produce the same effects. I have tried MS VM and checked Java and my security settings but nothing works. Any ideas please?

so3003 23:59 02 Jul 03

If it's happening on other sites etc too, sounds like it's a general problem rather than something linked to Frontpage.

Maybe you're missing a plugin? Like macromedia flash or similar? The thing you describe may well be one of the macromedia "not installed" icons...?

dave h 23:59 02 Jul 03

It's been a while since I had this problem...as I recall it appeared when the required file was not in the correct directory on the web site.
Hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…