Hotmail sign in probs,catch 22

dp600 05:47 03 Jul 09

i have forgotten my password,i am directed to a web page ,fill in the required details and am told a method to change my password is being e mail to me,but i cant get into my e mail because i have forgotten my password :(.

bebbo 06:22 03 Jul 09

When you registered did you gave an alternative email address? thats where the mail will go to

dp600 06:27 03 Jul 09

Thank you ,but unfortunately,i did not :(

wiz-king 06:41 03 Jul 09

You could try this click here but be aware that it will be flagged as malware by most security programs.

dp600 07:00 03 Jul 09

Thank you ,but i have not got the remember my password option activated

hastelloy 07:13 03 Jul 09

"fill in the required details and am told a method to change my password is being e mail to me"

There is also an option to answer security questions and change your password on-line.

Technotiger 07:17 03 Jul 09

Download and install click here

Then run SIW, then click on Secrets in the left-hand column to see your passwords.

If you get a message saying that a Virtual Machine is running, just click on Yes.

Technotiger 07:23 03 Jul 09

Or click here this is another program that shows Passwords - Click on Configuration in the left-hand column and then click on the Keys icon.

Technotiger 07:25 03 Jul 09

BTW, to anyone else reading this - the two programs I have linked to above, are both very useful items to have on your PC - I use both from time to time.

dp600 07:31 03 Jul 09

thank you all,seems for the download suggested to wk i have to either be signed in or have remember me ticked ,i will try the change online option

Technotiger 07:46 03 Jul 09

I don't understand you - either of the two programs should work perfectly, with no sign-in needed????

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…