Hotmail query, up & down arrows.

alibob1526 15:34 PM 20 Oct 12

When I click on the up/down arrows on the right hand side of my hotmail nothing happens. If I want to read the next email, or previous one, I have to click on inbox every time.

Forum Editor 08:31 AM 22 Oct 12

All kinds of issues seem to be cropping up with Hotmail all of a sudden. Microsoft is trying to migrate everyone to its new free webmail service - called - and it looks to me as if nobody is bothering much with maintenance on the Hotmail servers.

I could be wrong, but there has been a rash of issues with Hotmail recently. Your problem doesn't sound as though there's anything wrong at your end.

alibob1526 12:59 PM 22 Oct 12

I beleive Hot mail is part of Microsoft?, if so they are trying to get rid of customers by also demanding people to put in email address & password everytime I try to log-in to IE. They say its to do with security, this is so much crap. I uninstalled Firefox because of this problem, if they cannot even remember an email address they should go out of business. I will just uningstall IE if I have to sign in every time.What is the point of having a box saying, (Remember Me), if they do not.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016