hotmail problems today??

moby58 19:11 27 Nov 04

anyone else having problems getting in to "hotmail" accounts today???or is it just me!?comes up msn error.....try again later....its been hours!

VoG II 19:14 27 Nov 04

All OK here.

Kegger 19:15 27 Nov 04

no problems straight in 1mb bb always on

moby58 19:43 27 Nov 04

tried again...still wont let me in.tried an old account,which reactivated and was fine,but when i try my usual daily account comes up "try again later" "close all browsers""internal error"...????any ideas?

Technotiger 20:21 27 Nov 04

Hi, this has happened to me a couple of times in the recent past - my solution (and it worked) was to open msn explorer and get at hotmail from there. Cheers.

johnnyrocker 21:29 27 Nov 04

try deleting cookies and a reboot after.

johnny.

Wuggy 21:47 27 Nov 04

How do you connect? I use Freeserve Anytime dial-up and can't connect to my hotmail account either. If I connect using other ISP's on same PC I have no problem. Seems there is a problem with Freeserve Anytime as I can't connect to my mail servers with them either.

Wuggy 21:56 27 Nov 04

Sorry. Just logged in and hadn't reached thread re Freeserve problems further down. Point still worth checking.

moby58 22:49 27 Nov 04

must have been a glitch in system-----suddenly its fine!thanks for all your help....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…