Hotmail Problems

cga 19:06 15 Aug 04

Is it just me or are there Hotmail problems today.

I had grat difficulty looging on - when I finally did all my mail had disappeared - by the time I had filled out a bug report it had kicked me off again.

Hope somebody tells me this is a general problem :-(

Sheriff Rossco P Coltraine 19:28 15 Aug 04

just checked my own hotmail acct' and all seems ok (and worked ok this morning). Sorry but doesnt look good ;-(

Hope it turns out ok.

cga 19:40 15 Aug 04

Still cant get in myself.

I dont suppose there is a phone number to speak to a real person about this is there?

cga 20:17 15 Aug 04

As this appears to be aproblem with just my account I am not sure how to follow this up.

I can sort of get in - when I get the failure message I can click on help and get to see my Passport details so it has got me part logged in. Unfortunately there is no contact info or way of reporting a problem.

Has anyone any ideas how to proceed ???

Thanks in advance

VoG II 20:32 15 Aug 04

I don't know how to contact Hotmail about problems, sorry.

I use Outlook Express to read Hotmail and never get those page cannot be found errors anymore. It is very easy to set up. In OE Tools/Accounts, Mail tab, Add button and follow the wizard. See if you can access your account this way maybe.

cga 20:50 15 Aug 04

Thanks - I normally use MS Outlook but, when it told me this morning that it could get Hotmail online, I tried it manually.

I did get in again a few minutes ago and found, by clicking varius combinations of help, I coud send a help request. Still No mail.

Interesting though, MSN messenger is telling me I have 1 email but when I click on it I get the dreaded MSN Hotmail Internal Error screen.

Lets just hope they have had an upgrade problem and they are in the middle of restores!!

cga 12:15 16 Aug 04

I tried this morning and everythjing is back to normal with all emails restored.

I guess it was really an internal problem that only asffected some customers (and I was unlucky).

Thanks for the help and advice anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…