Hotmail problem ?

Rtus 22:55 14 Feb 05

the following is a mail sent (presumably by hotmail)after my hotmail accont reduced all folders to inbox only. click the link & it returns errors , since then Ive had a stream of emails asking the same thing..
Anyone got the same happening??

Dear Rtus
To help protect our users from automatically generated junk e-mail (or spam), MSN Hotmail periodically asks for identity verification.

Please go to click here and follow the instructions. It takes only a few minutes and you can then return to using your Hotmail account.

Thank you for helping us to help reduce your junk e-mail.
Sincerely,
MSN Hotmail Staff

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is an unmonitored alias.

Rtus 23:20 14 Feb 05

I wondered if it had anything to do with joining a Yahoo group-entomology mailing list its been fine before that..

maz2 23:51 14 Feb 05

Moved to g mail as hotmail is letting all the junk through again now that they've increased the size of inbox

Rtus 19:35 15 Feb 05

a search has bought up another incident like my own. click here
It would help If I remembered the flippin passwrd for those accounts,obviously minor glitch on my part nt jotting it down. Or if I have Ive forgotten where.LOL

Rtus 22:54 15 Feb 05

closing & finding another email provider....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…