hotmail prob

toniclady 19:44 07 Nov 04

i cant access my hotmail says account temporaily unavailable....i have emailed msn to let them know, they said :
I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

As part of regular maintenance to the Hotmail system, we have had to take the server hosting your e-mail account offline to upgrade it. Our technical team is working diligently to fix this problem and this issue will be resolved soon.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please contact us, if the problem persists. We will be glad to help you.

it has now been more than 48 hrs, how long does it take to sort it out, as my sons email is ok and all my friends are aswell....i have emailed them back and waiting for a reply....if this isnt sorted out how can i make my hotmail come through outlook...i have tried using pop3. and pop3@ and it doesnt work....

My parents had the same problem last week. They just had to wait as they couldnt access it via Messenger either. They waited in the end 4 days. I hope this helps.

toniclady 19:53 07 Nov 04

thats wot i will have to do then, thnx jpieter

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…