Hotmail password changed

I've just tried to sign in to my hotmail account, but it says that my password is wrong. If I click on "forgot password", it asks me a security question which is in Turkish. I am English and can't speak Turkish, so I would never have changed it to this. Even when I put in the answer to the question I set it comes up saying that it is the wrong answer. All I can assume is that somebody in Turkey has hacked in and changed my password. I don't have an alternate email address set up, so how can I get control of my account again? Is there comebody at hotmail I can contact? Please help as I have alot of personal information on my hotmail account.

Sea Urchin 14:45 10 Nov 08

When you get to the sign-in page does your email address show - (ie have you asked Hotmail to remember you) If so, try clicking on "Sign in with a different account"

Fingees 15:00 10 Nov 08
  Terminus90 01:24 17 Nov 08

to sign into hotmail and you should get a response in english.

Terminus90 01:28 17 Nov 08

goto google and enter hotmail sign in, and choose the first option

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…