hotmail or yahoo ???

Jaro 14:34 27 Mar 05

Just one question,

how is it possible that some of my friends who have account with hotmail have 250 MB of free space and for free of course and i have only B....Y 2MB ???

i have registred with yahoo now and im very hapy with it just wanted to know about your experiences.is there somebody like me who had the same problem ?

mattyc_92 14:59 27 Mar 05

Your in-box space should of been upgraded if you have had this e-mail account before the upgrades, if you have created one since the upgrades, then you will start off with, I think is 25megs, and in 30 days you get the full 250megs....

If you are expirencing any problems, then log into the account and select help... I had this program, all my mates had the 250megs, but I only had 2megs, asked MS why and they replied that they "didn't see my account" and upgraded it imediatly.... (sorry about the spelling... lol)

Jaro 15:03 27 Mar 05

will try thanks

the old man 18:42 27 Mar 05

Has no one you know got a gmail account and can invite you to open one.

Jaro 21:28 27 Mar 05

well i have applyed to upgrade my account and believe or not they have done it in about two hours :) now i have 250MB as i wanted. Thank you MATTYC_92 for advise. so it looks like he sait everyone who had an account with hotmail before upgrade can upgrade it now for free :) so dont waist your time looking for another provider just usk for upgrade

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017