Hotmail opened notification

wingfield 18:52 19 Mar 05

I've recently changed over to Hotmail as I wanted to be able to access my e-mails from any PC. The only annoying thing which dooesn't appear to be available is an automatic notification when someone opens an e-mail I've sent so that I know they've at least erad it In other applications I've used this was available as an option but doesn't appear to be with Hotmail. Can I set something up e.g a header with a click here type thing that sends me a message when someone opens an e-mail?

Mr Beeline 22:37 19 Mar 05

I am willing to be proved wrong. But I don't think you can. Suspect it might be an anti-SPAM measure.

wingfield 13:17 20 Mar 05

Mr Beeline, Yes I e-mail MSN as well as this site and I've had a reply and they said it's not available but they'll send it to their experts for consideration

Technotiger 13:23 20 Mar 05

Hi, Incredimail works with hotmail so if you go to click here you can get a free download, you can then, in Incredimail Options tick in the appropriate place under Receipts.

Technotiger 13:24 20 Mar 05

ps - in my humble opinion Incredimail is the best e-mail program anyway, and it's free.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…