hotmail not sending or recieving

carwynlloyd 15:05 17 Sep 04

Help please, my hotmail account wont send hotmail emails and wont recive them. If they do go through then it takes about a day, i still recive other emails but not from hotmail accounts, msn wont help me because its a free hotmail account and therefore am not allowed to get help!, my isp says it nothing to do with them (bt by the way), plus ive tried a few diffrent account on diffrent pcs and still wont work, anyone know why, are hotmail having problems with some servers?

Baledor 15:07 17 Sep 04

support, unlike PC and software problems, it is unlikely that anyone here will have access to the underlying systems that run Hotmail.

carwynlloyd 15:13 17 Sep 04

i have tried contacting hotmail they are usless, i was wondering if anyone else has had my problem

dave_the_red 16:23 17 Sep 04

I have had the same problem with them. I am recieving e-mails a long time after they are sent but they take even longer if the mail is from another hotmail account. My girlfriend has also got the same problem.

Very annoying

carwynlloyd 16:37 17 Sep 04

how long has it been acting for you? it been like this for 2 days with me and am already anoyed

dave_the_red 09:05 20 Sep 04

It has been like this for a few weeks with my account. Hope it gets sorted soon.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…