hotmail and microsoft

steven_frost 16:11 17 May 05

is anyone having problems logging on to these site's

TomG 16:13 17 May 05

had problems yesterday - could be their servers are overloaded. Maybe try in an hour or so

steven_frost 16:15 17 May 05

it's been like it all day

TomG 15:45 21 May 05

Do you have the latest version? Mine does play up a little I've just downloaded a suggested update (suggested by the error reporting tool).

Try using Ctrl, Alt Del and stop messenger and then reboot

originalmiscellany 12:31 03 Jun 05

I use outlook to acces hotmail through, but I am constantly getting an error message,
Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Downloading all items.' reported error (0x800CCC32) : 'Access to the account was denied. Verify that your username and password are correct.The server responded 'Unauthorized'. '

The password is correct and I have hotmail plus so I can normally access it in outlook...

Anyone else suffering (in silence)?

octal 12:46 03 Jun 05

A couple of weeks ago I was getting the same message as originalmiscellany. I use Freepops to access some of my web mails, including Hotmail. Apparently they have changed the access procedure slightly which necessitated changing the script in one of the files in Freepops.

It maybe related, I don’t know because I don’t use Windows, but what TomG suggests by making sure OE and Outlook are kept up to date.

busterbill 12:46 03 Jun 05

I have had these problems as well, but only since I upgraded to Hotmail 7. The security is over the top on this one. Tried to send a complaint form to MSN, spent 10 minutes typing it out, and when I clicked on 'submit', it told me it could not be sent....aaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!.

Probably too many complaints coming in from elsewhere about it!

ilturisto 20:54 03 Jun 05

i've been having probs accessing the hotmail account on my computer, but it's fine on my housemate's - do you guys reckon it could be a prob with IE or OE?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…