hotmail login problems

ugy101 16:32 30 Oct 04

hi, i can't seem to be able to log into my hotmail account using internet explorer 6, has anyone had this problem before, and how did you resolve it,

thanks

Diodorus Siculus 16:34 30 Oct 04

Clearing cookies and the temp internet files may help.

anchor 16:41 30 Oct 04

Occasionally Hotmail do have problems, and it is not possible to log-in. However, all seems OK at the moment.

Try the suggestion made by Diodorus Siculus.

ugy101 16:45 30 Oct 04

i always delete cookies and internet files, i dont think it is that, and i have had this problem for about 3 weeks now, i think it might have something to do with when i installed morzilla, but now that i have uninstalled it it still doesnt work,

thanks for the replies

ugy101 16:45 30 Oct 04

i always delete cookies and internet files, i dont think it is that, and i have had this problem for about 3 weeks now, i think it might have something to do with when i installed morzilla, but now that i have uninstalled it it still doesnt work,

thanks for the replies

AdeJ 19:09 30 Oct 04

I can log in via the web, but Outlook Express and Mailwasher Pro fail more times than they succeed - which after a week of this is really starting to cheese me off...

(PS its a paid account)

joeltr 19:27 30 Oct 04

my hotmail accounts have disappeared completley, all im getting is a pale blue outline on my screen, i can access it from the web, it has been like this for three days, but this is the only time ive had problems in nearly two years, joel.

ugy101 22:31 30 Oct 04

i can access my mail using either morzilla or netscape, but i use msn messenger and i like going direct from messenger to my emails, and the only thing messenger uses is internet explorer,

i dont know

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…