Hotmail links refuse access

tcmoon 18:17 12 Oct 04

Anyone had this problem? In hotmail, I am unable to access ANY links that come in emails. SP2 had loaded automatically. The problem began then [as well as many others]. I removed SP2 and access was regained. Norton advised me to run antivirs and spybot/adaware. I did. Found lots of malware and one msview/exe [Norton could not remove it] Deleted malware. Hotmail problem began again. Recovered malware and spyware in case of advertising things, still no hotmail link access. Any ideas which I should do now. Getting very frustrated. By the way, I'm a technophobe and can only follow in depth guides.

Tenacious Green 13:35 27 Oct 04

A friend is having exactly the same problem and cannot figure a way around it. Any links within MSN seem fine, but others outside MSN do not open at all.

We've checked within the configuration of hotmail settings and see no reason why we are unable to access these links.

It is also since SP2.

Someone out there must have some suggestions.......Please

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…