Hotmail and Filter???

Gaz 25 11:03 27 Jan 03

I have a hotmail account which I check every day but until work has put websense on I cannot get through and I have complained to the boss but nowt can be done so I am considering into going into full time working on building computers.

I know it is not right but is there any way I could get past websence to get into my hotmail acount?

I am not a hacker but I am annoyed I cannot check my e-mail.

Thnaks

Sir Radfordin™ 11:43 27 Jan 03

If there was a way it is unlikely to be posted here. You are being paid to work by someone else for someone else so that is what you should be doing and not checking your emails.

As for building computers full time...remind me not to buy one from you ;-)

Gaz 25 12:37 27 Jan 03

I could check my mail once, and some are related to buissness.

What is wrong with my PC's sir ralf?

Sir Radfordin™ 12:45 27 Jan 03

Gaz click here for an answer to that question!

Sir Radfordin™ 12:46 27 Jan 03

PS Do your PC's have Outlook or OE on them?

I'm saying nothing else!

€dstow 12:50 27 Jan 03

"- - - full time working on building computers"

Make sure you are conversant with all the EU Directives covering health and safety issues connected with the sale of electrical equipment and have sufficient captial to pay the necessary costs before you do anything drastic!!

€d

€dstow 12:51 27 Jan 03

capital, not captial!! Silly me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…