hotmail email problem pleeeese help

carwynlloyd 22:59 17 Sep 04

Help please, my hotmail account wont send hotmail emails and wont recive them. If they do go through then it takes about a day, i still recive other emails but not from hotmail accounts, msn wont help me because its a free hotmail account and therefore am not allowed to get help!, my isp says it nothing to do with them (bt by the way), plus ive tried a few diffrent account on diffrent pcs and still wont work, anyone know why, are hotmail having problems with some servers?

stuc100 23:10 17 Sep 04

Are you using the web based mail or another mail program

carwynlloyd 23:16 17 Sep 04

im tired the web bases and using outlook, its just not having hotmail account for some reason, i can send an email off my yahoo account to hotmail and it works fine but it wont send one from my hotmail to my yahoo, anyone any ideas?

VoG II 23:17 17 Sep 04

You need to contact the Hotmail administrators.

carwynlloyd 23:17 17 Sep 04

ive tried the web based and using outlook, its just not having hotmail account for some reason, i can send an email off my yahoo account to hotmail and it works fine but it wont send one from my hotmail to my yahoo, and to other hotmail accounts, anyone any ideas?

stuc100 23:19 17 Sep 04

Is the file your sending a large one!!

carwynlloyd 23:21 17 Sep 04

ive emailed hotmail using the help form on hotmail but had no response to 4 emails now, anyone got a direct email to hotmail help, plus phoned microsoft and they dont wanna help coz im not using the pay for upgrade hotmail, cheapos

stuc100 23:22 17 Sep 04

Just thought, is you account full. It includes both your inbox and your sent items.

carwynlloyd 23:23 17 Sep 04

nope just normal emails with hardly no text, i have plently of space on my account aswell

carwynlloyd 23:33 17 Sep 04

some emails go through but a day or even 2 days later

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…