Hotmail : dumping after sign out

John H H-196508 05:57 08 Jul 04

I log into “hotmail” with the address click here

When the passport sign-in page appears it is headed “ninesmen home” and “my ninesman”

After completing the sign-in I get to the normal (international I think) hotmail home page.

After signing out I get dumped to click here

I also find a similar route with MSN Groups. All groups say they are msn ninesmen Groups !!

I have selected my worldwide location as United Kingdom. I have registered correctly as United Kingdom. I have not registered with “ninesman MSN”

How do I stop getting dumped to the au site “ninesman” ??

Help/advice appreciated.

Umbi

User-312386 08:32 08 Jul 04

sounds like your browser has been hijacked

download adaware click here, spybot search and destroy click here and spyware blaster click here

John H H-196508 19:13 08 Jul 04

I have done that and all is okay. No evidence of that problem. The "ninesman" site is an Australian based MSN site. I would expect to be dumped to my home site (which should be the MSN UK site if that is how I am registered). I think this is arising solely from MSN settings somehow. Better get to Yahoo, I guess. Again thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…