Hotmail Classic e mail

flaming 16:57 19 Nov 07

Are other Hotmail users encountering the same prob. as this, I wonder: Some while back when MSN were offering users to change to Live Hotmail, it was posted that users could carry on using Classic Hotmail (which is all I need). The Live Hotmail was said to be optional, and a trial was offered. I didn't take the trial as I felt I wouldn't know how to switch back to Classic if I didn't like the new e mail. Now at more frequent intervals my MSN homepage blocks my Classic e mail entry and a page shows asking me to sign in for Live. It does revert eventually to the e mail page I know and love. I note that some Live Hotmail users posting on MSN forums are not very pleased with the Live option, so I think I have done the right thing in sticking with Classic. At least, I am trying to. Coincidentally my page restores after I've had a whinge to MSN but I can't believe they are as quick as all that with response to complaints.

Also, I note that some others have had Hotmail e mail attachments not being received, even though the messages have been received OK. I have experienced that (on Classic), too. I can read posted comments on those MSN Forums but can't join in because I don't have a Live Hotmail profile. Have PC Advisor posters any comments please?

GEEKSTA 17:10 19 Nov 07

I dont like the live hotmail aswell. It takes forever to load up when you have a powerful firewall like zonealarm pro.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009