Hotmail -- an alternative?

driving man 18:59 13 Dec 06

Am at present using AOL 9a and also have tried Hotmail in order to get I different addresses. Plus AOL hates business use. However Hotmail seems to be tempramental so was wondering if there is another free program I could try

regards
Chris

Technotiger 19:05 13 Dec 06

Hi, I have been using hotmail for six years, never had any problem with it (my ISP is BT).
I think in your case, the problem probably stems from AOL. I have never used AOL, but several friends have, they changed on my advise and lived happily ever after.

For doing emails I always advise Incredimail which I use. Free download at click here

Cheers

Technotiger 19:08 13 Dec 06

ps - the only thing with Hotmail, you must use it at least once every 30 days, otherwise you have to start from scratch again. Unless you have the paid for version, which is less than £20 per year - well worth paying for IMHO.

spacecadet 06:27 14 Dec 06

i use thunderbird and googlemail,

googlemail you need an invitation,pm me if you require one
D

gel 06:50 14 Dec 06

I have used googlemail for last 10 months excellent.
Also try google calendar very good
gel

driving man 08:35 14 Dec 06

Spacecadet
have looked at google mail and it seems it will do the trick.
Please then I will gladly accept your offer of an invitation

Chris

spacecadet 09:07 14 Dec 06

no probs click on my yellow envelope and send me a message so i can email the invitation
D

birdface 11:19 14 Dec 06

You could try, Incredimail,I find it Bright ,Colourfull, And easy to use.

driving man 11:33 14 Dec 06

thanks to you all

Chris

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…