hotmail account problem

totta 15:44 24 Aug 05

Please can someone help me, I have left my hotmail account run for over 30 days without logging in. The problems I have logging in is as follows, "password and account id are incorrect" which is not the case. I would like to log in again and keep this account, I tried emailing with hotmail and they sent an automated reply stating they can not answer individual emails, I would appreciate if someone can help with this problem??
Yours thankfully

Totta

pj123 15:52 24 Aug 05

"The problems I have logging in is as follows, "password and account id are incorrect" which is not the case."

That probably is the case though. If you have let the account lapse your ID and password are invalid. You could try opening a new account and try the same ID and Password again.

johnnyrocker 15:54 24 Aug 05

sadly i feel you have lost it (hope not too many important mails lost) have you tried mailing yourself and see what happens? only other option set up new a/c and maybe the pay for one which does not require 30 day log in.

johnny.

Technotiger 15:58 24 Aug 05

Hi, as above, I would suggest start new account and pay the £14.99 for the pleasure of not losing it (or your emails) again. I have the paid for version - well worth it IMHO.

Cheers.

totta 16:23 24 Aug 05

Thanks for the responses so far regarding purchasing of space and not loosing it agian I would like ot do. I did try re-registering the same address but it states already in use?? and more ideas on this??

Totta

Technotiger 16:32 24 Aug 05

Hi, just make a small difference to your chosen address, this should then be accepted. I wouldn't worry too much about it cos if you get the paid-for version this will only be a one-off thing. Your contacts will soon get used to a small change in your address.

Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…