Hotmail

Coaster3 11:35 04 Feb 03

Has anyone else had problems geting onto Hotmail? I've been trying for three days without success.

Elrond 11:38 04 Feb 03

I've had no problems getting in, but i haven't been receiving mail properly. A couple of my mates have sent me mail recently and I haven't received it, but other pieces of mail they sent me have got through.

leo49 11:52 04 Feb 03

Had trouble getting in yesterday - hanging between log-in and mailbox - but seems better today.I only use it for junk and PCA[no implication there!]so I wasn't too bothered.

Regards leo49

roygbiv 12:25 04 Feb 03

I have had no trouble, but my girlfriend sent some emails Sunday and they didn't get through, we thuoght it was just busy, not so apparently.
Alan.

Sir Radfordin™ 12:28 04 Feb 03

No problems here...unless you count the large amount of unwanted mail!

bruno 14:27 04 Feb 03

I sent a file to myself from a friends computer this morning and it has not arrived three hours later.It has,however arrived in my Incredimail inbox!!!

March Hare 14:46 04 Feb 03

Yes, I've got Mailwasher set to intercept my Hotmail account (all the other accounts go directly into Outlook Express).

For several days now, Mailwasher often hangs for several hours while trying to log in to my Hotmail account.

Could it be that Hotmail is finally drowning in the spam? It said recently that 80% of its throughput is spam.

Coaster3 16:17 04 Feb 03

I use it for the same purpose but i would like to be able to use it.

I find, with Mailwasher, that whenever it tells me it can't bounce email as the sender has no account, it is from a Hotmail account. How do they do that?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…