Hotmail

the hick 10:21 03 May 09

My Hotmail account blocks all web-links which are sent to me, these include links to BBC news items, for example. Is there any way to allow these through? I tried adjusting Internet settings - Security - but seemed to make no difference. Any advice appreciated, thankyou.

lotvic 10:55 03 May 09

that should stop any filtering.

the hick 09:39 04 May 09

lotvic, thanks for reply, but how do I do this? Been into Hotmail, got bit lost!

howard64 16:24 04 May 09

when you get an email that has a block on it you often get the message click here to mark as safe or block. Click on it to go to the item. If you do not get the click here link note the senders name etc., then click on options then more options and follow the list to get to the junk folder.

Sea Urchin 16:36 04 May 09

Are you saying that you are blocked from receiving the emails, or that when you receive the email you cannot click on a link?

bluto1 19:03 04 May 09

This has been going on for the past 2 days to my knowledge. Mail Advisory service returned some of my mail which I'd sent to "hotmail" addresses and adviser me to get in touch with my ISP which I did, and the Customer Services lad told me that tech staff were working on the problem and it would hopefully be resolved this afternoon. I don't know if it has.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced