Hotmail

NotSureBoutThis 02:48 15 Oct 06

Hi

Is anyone familiar with Hotmail?

When I download a file within my hotmail account, I click on file to save it, yet I can only save it within my windows account. i.e. my documents – desktop – recent etc.

I want to save the file within a folder in my Hotmail account, is this possible?

Thanks

birdface 10:31 15 Oct 06

Hi, First bar at top, It should say, Put in folder, Open that scroll down to, Open new folder, Put whatever name or whatever you want it to be known as, And that should do it, Don't use hotmail myself, But if i remember right that is the way i used to do it,

birdface 10:39 15 Oct 06

Sorry cancel that, Open your mail box,Above your inbox,it say's folders, Click that,Above inbox and to left hand side it will say New,Press that, put whatever name you want on it,and that should do it.Then press the OK button,

NotSureBoutThis 14:44 15 Oct 06

Hello buteman

Fantastic, sorted now.

Thank you very much for your advice.

birdface 18:09 15 Oct 06

Ok,glad to have been able to help.

Technotiger 21:55 16 Oct 06

Hi, why not use the free program Incredimail, it works perfectly with hotmail. Very easy to use and to save your mails. I have 47 different folders in my Incredimail containing hundreds of saved mails.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…