Hotmail 15th October

wee eddie 15 Oct 12
Answered

I cannot access my Inbox, even though it shows that there is Mail there.

I cannot access any of the other Boxes, Spam etc, either

wee eddie 15 Oct 12

Must be an internal glitch.

I can now access my Inbox but not Open the mails, therein.

Careful 15 Oct 12

I have similar problems today on both home and work PC's, but used another PC on a separate broadband connection at work and had no problems. I googled this and there is one report at present referring to problems being reported globally with Hotmail access today

VCR97 15 Oct 12

I can log in but I have a screen with the headings in blue down the LHS and nothing else. Clicking on the headings does nothing.

wee eddie 15 Oct 12

VCR97: Snap

Careful 15 Oct 12

Yup, I'm having just the same. I'm surprised that there aren't more reports of this around yet. Anyone seen reports of this on any other PC advice sites? By the way, I have Adblocker running on both my PC's. Don't suppose there's any connection?

Careful 15 Oct 12
Answer
  wee eddie 15 Oct 12

Well done Careful, as the last posting there said. It's up and running again.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message