Hotkey Keyboard

On booting up 'Hotkey Keyboard' shows in my programmes open taskbar, which I close. In Control Panel > Add or remove programs there are countless entries for Windows XP Hotfix - some with KB followed by numbers, others with (SP2) Q followed by numbers. I have installed all updates for my machine from MS site but cannot find anything relating to Hotfix. Can anybody offer me any assistance, please?

Jester2K II 11:33 12 Aug 03

Isn't this the drivers for your keyboard?

Do you have one of those with the buttons for e-mail, internet etc...

This may be the driver for the keyboard, and

Sorry, I 'entered' without completing. I have an Internet connect keyboard.

Jester2K II 11:45 12 Aug 03

So it has those buttons then??

"'Hotkey Keyboard' shows in my programmes open taskbar" - do you mean at the bottom of the screen? Or on the bottom right?

What happens it you click on it?

I apologise for being vague, the 'hotkey keyboard' box appears at the bottom right near the 'Start' button. When left-clicked nothing happens. On a right click the only option that works is close. I am using an e-machine but trying to access their tech help draws a blank as it is a US site which requires state & zip code.
I do really appreciate your patience!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…